We are striving to become a leader in Molecular Microbiology
- Innovative, first-in-class products in the U.S., Europe and beyond
- Versatile Unyvero any-plex molecular diagnostics platform
- Unique ARESdb for content leadership
- Growing network of partners commercializing our solutions worldwide
Join us in our journey
Have a look at the current share price and its performance. Curetis N.V. is listed at the Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Brussels with # outstanding shares.
11 April 2019
17 May 2019
27 June 2019
Annual General Shareholder Meeting
14 August 2019
14 November 2019
Read our quarterly and annual reports to learn more about Curetis N.V.
In this section you will find important documents pertaining to our corporate governance. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual General Meeting 2019
Notice and Agenda – Annual General Meeting 2019 of Curetis N.V.
We would like to welcome you at our Annual General Meeting on Thursday, 27 June 2019 at Steigenberger Hotel, Stationsplein Zuid-West 951, 1117 CE Schiphol-Oost/Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please learn more from your portfolio administering bank’s invitation, our press release and the file “notice and agenda”, below.
We would like to shortly point out:
1) Notice and Agenda of the Curetis N.V. AGM 2019
2) Electronic voting prior to the meeting
- You are very welcome to electronically pre-vote. Please note that electronic pre-voting will be available from Friday May 31, 2019 at 08:00h CEST to Thursday June 20, 2019 at 17:30h CEST only.
- For accessing the electronic pre-voting please click here: www.abnamro.com/evoting. The link will forward you to the respective homepage of ABN AMRO bank (this link will be activated on May 31, 2019).
3) Voting by proxy
- Please use the “proxy form Curetis NV AGM 2019”
4) Results of the Annual General Meeting 2019 of Curetis N.V.