We are striving to become a leader in Molecular Microbiology
- Innovative, first-in-class products in the U.S., Europe and beyond
- Versatile Unyvero any-plex molecular diagnostics platform
- Unique ARESdb for content leadership
- Growing network of partners commercializing our solutions worldwide
Join us in our journey
Curetis and OpGen To Combine Businesses
Have a look at the current share price and its performance. Curetis N.V. is listed at the Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Brussels with # outstanding shares.
10 March 2020
Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM)
Read our quarterly and annual reports to learn more about Curetis N.V.
As some of the participants experienced technical difficulties dialing into the earnings call we kindly invite anyone to contact us on email@example.com or call us directly for any questions you might have.
We publish information on directors’ dealings as reported to the company and pursuant to regulations by the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) in accordance to Art. 19 EU MAR, Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014.
Curetis is obliged to inform about all relevant financial transactions of members of the management or supervisory board and all other persons with a regular access to inside information who take important management decisions.
There is no obligation to notify if the total volume of all transactions per calendar year does not exceed EUR 5,000.00.
Down below you will find important documents pertaining to our corporate governance. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice and Agenda – Extraordinary General Meeting of Curetis N.V.
We would like to welcome you at our Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at Steigenberger Airport Hotel, Stationsplein Zuid-West 951, 1117 CE Schiphol-Oost/Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please learn more from your portfolio administering bank’s invitation, our press release and the files “notice and agenda” and “shareholder circular”, below.
At the date of this notice, the issued share capital of Curetis N.V. comprises 26,282,366 ordinary shares with a nominal value of EUR 0.01 each. Each Share confers the right to cast one vote.
We would like to shortly point out:
1) Notice and Agenda of the Curetis N.V. EGM
2) Electronic voting prior to the meeting
- You are very welcome to electronically pre-vote. Please note that electronic pre-voting will be available from Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 08:00h CET to Tuesday March 3, 2020 at 17:30h CET only.
- For accessing the electronic pre-voting please click here: www.abnamro.com/evoting. The link will forward you to the respective homepage of ABN AMRO bank (this link will be activated on February 12, 2020).
3) Voting by proxy
- Please use the “proxy form Curetis NV EGM”
4) Shareholder Circular
5) Results of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Curetis N.V.